This is Webbdagarna
Welcome to Sweden's leading event and venue for everything digital and business oriented. Hosted by Internetworld (a part of IDG Sweden), it is an independent event with a unique editorial integrity that has made it a must-attend event for marketeers, entrepreneurs, communicators, e-commerce managers, social media managers and many other professionals within the digital arena.
As a participant you get an overview of the digital trends that are changing the business world right now - plus tools and tips on how you can benefit from the digital opportunities in your particular profession. The areas we cover include digital & content marketing, e-commerce, mobile, entrepreneurship, SEO, conversion rate optimization, social media, digital communication and web design.
As a speaker or sponsor you have the opportunity to reach thousands of digital oriented professionals in Sweden, representing all trades and all kinds of companies.
Previous speakers and sponsors
Hundreds of prominent web profiles have spoken at Webbdagarna. Here's a few of them:
- Jeff Jarvis, author, blogger and speaker
- Kevin Kelly, co-founder of Wired Magazine
- Måns Adler, founder of Bambuser
- Lisa Lindström, CEO at Doberman
- Andreas Sjöström, mobile guru at Sogeti
- Nico Luchsinger, co-founder of Sandbox Network
- Darja Isaksson, visionary and CEO at Ziggy Creative Colony
Some of our previous sponsors include Creuna, Microsoft, IBM, Akamai, webpower, Adobe, EPiServer, Sogeti, Ottoboni, ExactTarget, PayPal and Cloud Nine.
Webbdagarna in 2017
Webbdagarna has grown rapidly since the start back in 2005, and we had over 3 000 participants during 2016 – an all time high. These are the dates for Webbdagarna during 2017:
- Webbdagarna Stockholm 21-22nd of March
- Webbdagarna Malmö 16-17th of May
- Webbdagarna Gothenburg 19-20th of September
In each city we offer a completely new editorial program.
Get in touch!
Please contact us if you have any questions or ideas worth sharing:
- Speaker opportunities: Angelica Lundin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing cooperations and questions about participating: John Sundström, email@example.com
- Sponsorships and cooperations: Anna Nilsson, firstname.lastname@example.org